This event is only available to centres that have signed up to be a Trailblazer centre for the Environment Leaders Programme from January 2024.
This CPD session will provide delivery staff within your Trailblazer centre with the knowledge and understanding on how to facilitate the delivery of the Level 3 Qualification in Leading a Project for Positive Change.
The training will offer:
- An overview of modules, specification and assessment criteria.
- Discussion around how to deliver the learning programme content.
- Discussion around the types of projects students can undertake.
- E-learning modules overview for core delivery staff.
- Gail Thornton, Senior Innovation Officer (Leadership Skills Foundation)
- Caroline Howkin, Education Programmes Manager (WWF-UK)